Non-university scholarships are the grants given by the Basque Government to help students pay for the canteen service and school kit. The date to apply starts the _______ and finishes on _____ The secretary’s office is open from 9.30 to 12 and from 16 to 18 during those days.

Preschool education:

Primary education:

Secondary and post-compulsory education:

If it is the first time you apply, you need:

  • A photocopy of your family register.
  • A photocopy of the parents’ or tutors’ identity cards.
  • Family registration of residency in the town, issued by the Town Council.
  • Current account’s number.
  • In case of large family, you will have to include that register too.
  • In case of separated or divorced parents, you need the divorce or settlement agreement.

If you have asked for grants before, you just need to go to the secretary’s office to take the application with a code to sign the request form.